Uplighting 30March 20, 2019
QSC K10.2 Package Rental – 2-Way 10-Inch 1000W Active LoudspeakersJuly 19, 2019
CT Wedding Ceremony Music & Audio Support
Marrying somewhere other than a church? Let J&S provide the professional sound engineering for your wedding ceremony. From prelude music through the ceremony recessional, we’ll expertly choreograph your nuptials. We’ll mic the officiant and the groom for crystal clear audio of the ceremony and vows. We can even add a third microphone for a guest reading if requested.
To Learn more about the importance of this service, read our write up on Wedding Ceremony P/A Support Services.
- Up to one hour of on-site services for pre-ceremony and ceremony services.
- Planning to include ceremony logistics, flow and music from prelude to recessional.
- Sound system with music playback and microphones for the officiant and the wedding vow recital.
- Additional microphones available for a ceremony reading.
- Prelude music during guest arrival.
- Processional and recessional music.
- Assistance with the orchestration of any ceremony traditions. ie: Unity Candle, Sand Ceremony, additional readings.
- Main-mix audio output available to cinematographer for crystal clear recorded audio.
- Optional audio record of ceremony provided as a dowloadable .mp3 file within a few days of your ceremony.
- Ability to patch in live musicians into the main mix.
- Fully battery operated systems for completely off-the-grid, remote location wedding ceremonies.